February 12, 2009 by admin
What 5 Things Need to Happen to Make 2009 Your Best Year Ever?
An idea, popularized by Life Coach, Robin Sharma, your BIG 5 is simply, the 5 things that need to happen within these 12 months, for 2009 to be the “Best Year of Your Life”, whether its professionally, socially, physically or spiritually.
Watch Sharma’s video below and then write down your BIG 5 on a piece of paper, where you can review it everyday. Better yet, post it on your bathroom mirror on a 3×5 card and tell all your friends and colleagues about it. We all need a little encouragement and accountability in our lives because studies have shown that most of us fail to follow-through with our New Year’s Resolution and start to give up after January.
To get things started, I’ll start off by publicly sharing my BIG 5 for 2009:
- [DJ] I will produce 1 DJ Mixtape per month and share it to my friends - click HERE to download January’s mixtape
- [6am Club] I will wake up at 6am everyday and join the 6am club]
- [Travel] I will visit at least 3 of the following destinations this year (Philippines, Laos, Egypt, Spain, Hainan Dao (China), Mongolia, Tibet, Australia)
- [Business] Launch a start-up with my siblings (in progress), called Furniture For Change (stay tuned, I will write more about it later)
- [GMAT] Prepare myself for the GMATs and score at least a 650
Feel free comment on this post below or leave your BIG 5 for all to see. So what is Your BIG 5?